Dear Nexis Member,
First things first: we want to thank you for your flexibility and patience over the past year. To keep you up to date on the safety measures we’re implementing at Nexis Wellness with regard to COVID-19, we’d like to share with you a snapshot of where we are and what’s ahead. Official requirements and recommendations have now been updated for general workspaces, healthcare offices and bodywork facilities. As we continue to follow the orders and recommendations of the Ohio Department of Health (Responsible Restart Ohio), as well as federal and local guidance, we’re working as diligently as ever to continue providing a safe environment for you and your clients/patients.
As you know, we’ve kept portions of our space open over the past year, rapidly incorporating expert guidance as it’s been released, and as of this writing (June 2, 2021), we at Nexis and our landlord have not been alerted to any cases of COVID-19 affecting our space or the building.
Here’s what we’re asking you to do in the spirit of looking out for one another:
- For those who are fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. If you or your clients are not vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
- As always, you are encouraged to manage your practice as you like, and it remains up to you to comply with the latest local, state and CDC guidelines for your type of practice, (behavioral health, massage and physical therapy, acupuncture, etc.). You are still free to go above and beyond any guidelines, if that makes you more comfortable.
- Please continue to monitor symptoms for yourself and your clients. If you’ve been exposed, are vaccinated, and have no symptoms, then you may return to the office. If symptomatic, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, please stay home and follow the current CDC guidelines for quarantine.
- Please let us know if there’s been an exposure so we can take appropriate steps to disinfect the office.
Here’s what your Nexis team is doing to support those measures:
- Making hand sanitizer easily available for use throughout the waiting room and individual rooms.
- Posting relevant signage throughout the office, which we will continue to update as needed.
- Providing cleaning supplies for the treatment rooms in the kitchen should you wish to wipe down the work surfaces in your room.
- The offices will continue to be cleaned once per day in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Continually reviewing and discussing all federal, state and local guidelines and recommendations with all Nexis personnel.
Here’s what the property manager is doing to ensure a safe environment at Nexis:
- Continually reviewing and discussing all federal, state and local guidelines and recommendations with all building maintenance personnel, vendors and contractors
- Working with HVAC contractors to utilize as much fresh air as possible while keeping all systems operating properly
- Revising the scope of work for daytime and evening janitorial services to include the disinfecting of common areas and in-suite touch points Monday – Friday
Please note that you are solely responsible for informing your clients about these policies, for enforcing these policies, and for establishing and enforcing any individual policies for your independent practice above and beyond those above if you feel additional measures are needed.
If you have special requests or suggestions for further onsite safety measures with regard to COVID-19, please let us know.
We’re so grateful to you all for staying with us and working together to stay safe over the past year. It means the world to us, and we’re so happy to see you in the office!